“Amazing Hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Flora Airport Hotel

Save Saved
You added Flora Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Flora Airport Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opp International Terminal, Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery, Kochi (Cochin) 683572, India   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Nedumbassery
Colombo, null, Sri Lanka
“Amazing Hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for five days. My experience was great. Very clean and well maintained hotel very close to Kochi international airport. The staff is very friendly and cordial. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom is modern and very clean. The restaurant serves delicious Indian and Western food. The buffet has a good spread. Althought the hotel is close to the airport, the hotel is very quiet. The travel desk offers you good packages if you are interested in visiting places in Kochi. I recommend this hotel to anyone who seeks quiet and comfortable place to relax or even honeymoon!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greeting from Flora Airport Hotel!

Thank you for your amazing feedback about our hotel, service and facilities.

This great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor help us to sustain and improve up on our overall all quality of services into the best satisfaction of our guests

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back soon

Thank you once again for your recommendations and most valuable comments

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Kochi, Kerala, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Flora Airport Hotel next to Airport was my choice for Business meeting for my new project Nechupadam Dairy Farms (India) PVT LTD. The welcome by General manager Nirmala Lilly with a smile and the whole hearted support by the staff for the smooth conduct of the meeting helped me to conduct the meeting with the German company GEA team. The food at the restaurant was excellent and the staff were courteous too. The choice of the hotel near the airport was indeed a great choice as all our delegates enjoyed the place and the great hospitality

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2012

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel !

Thank you very much for your most valuable and motivating feedback about our hotel and services, We are indeed happy to note that you were happy with our facilities and services.

We take this opportunity to congratulate and wish you and team all success for the new project Nechupadam Dairy Farm (I) Pvt.Ltd.

Look forward to having you in our hotel in future and assure you the Flora hospitality services at all times

Generala Manager
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very comfortable bed and pleasant staff. We stayed for only a few hours after arriving at the airport at 4:00am. They sent a driver to collect us and drive us the whole 3 minutes to the hotel. They upgraded us to a club room with a huge terrace (it was a shame we couldn't use it as we checked out so early).

Not a lot to say - it was clean and comfortable, clean and convenient.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback about our hotel and services which is indeed motivating and encouraging.

We look forward to having your stay with us again, and request you to use all our facilities.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel represents great value for money and it feels as if the details have been thought about. The booking process was faultless and the airport pick up was seamless. The staff are enormously friendly and I felt really welcomed for the first time in my trip! The lighting and layout of the room was particularly good. I had a really restful stay before carrying on on my journey. I could have stayed here another few nights!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel !

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback, which constantly motivates us to do our best again and again. We are indeed glad to note that your stay at our hotel was comfortable

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and rest assured, we shall ensure all personal care

.Once again thank you very much for your most encouraging note of appreciation

Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

A new modern airport hotel, located opposite the international airport terminal. The rooms are very nice and modern; staff is very friendly and professional. There is a free 24 h shuttle to the airport. We only stayed for a few hours as we had an early morning departure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel !

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback. It was indeed delighted to note that you are pleased with our hotel and services

We look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of our best attention, services and personal care.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I found this hotel under unfortunate circumstances... I had missed my flight to Bangalore, and ultimately, home to Chicago. I was very upset, but booked a night at the Flora to wait out my 24 hour delay. The staff could not have been more helpful or hospitable. Every member, from the General Manager to the door persons, went out of their way to comfort me and make me feel welcome. A special kudos to the manager on duty, he went far out of his way to arrange for his personal contacts at the airport to assist with all of my flight details.

The rooms were very nice and the restaurant was fine. I had wished I could have had a glass of wine, but it is an spirit-free establishment. That was perhaps the only downside.

I extend my thanks to the management and staff of this hotel. I would be happy to stay there again under more pleasant circumstances!

Greeting from Flora Airport Hotel,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback. We are motivated by your lovely note of appreciation. It is truly rewarding to note that your stay with us was comfortable and it is our constant endeavor to serve you better in days to come.

We look forward to welcoming you back and shall ensure you our personal care.

Best Regards,

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Check-in on my last day in India was 12 noon but I arrived before 9am. From the moment I announced my unintended early arrival the hotel staff looked after me every moment, until 9pm when I left for my flight home. Everyone - and I mean everyone - in this hotel had a smile and a hello for me. The rooftop swimming pool and massage/spa centre were brilliant and the rooms perfect - I wanted to stay an extra night just so I could sleep on that big comfy bed!
If you need a hotel between flights or just a bit of luxury before or after your holiday - then look no further than the Flora - literally only a few hundred meters from Cochin International airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are overwhelmed by your generous comments about our hotel and services. Your comments are indeed motivating and inspiring for all of us . I have conveyed your valuable feedback to all our staff members, which really hearten one and all. We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward welcoming you back to our hotel and assuring you of our best services always.

Once again “Thank You”

Best Regards,

Nirmala Lilly

Been to Flora Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!