“Comfy, clean and convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Flora Airport Hotel

You added Flora Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Flora Airport Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opp International Terminal, Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery, Kochi (Cochin) 683572, India   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Nedumbassery
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Comfy, clean and convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very comfortable bed and pleasant staff. We stayed for only a few hours after arriving at the airport at 4:00am. They sent a driver to collect us and drive us the whole 3 minutes to the hotel. They upgraded us to a club room with a huge terrace (it was a shame we couldn't use it as we checked out so early).

Not a lot to say - it was clean and comfortable, clean and convenient.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback about our hotel and services which is indeed motivating and encouraging.

We look forward to having your stay with us again, and request you to use all our facilities.

Nirmala Lilly

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Thai first
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This hotel represents great value for money and it feels as if the details have been thought about. The booking process was faultless and the airport pick up was seamless. The staff are enormously friendly and I felt really welcomed for the first time in my trip! The lighting and layout of the room was particularly good. I had a really restful stay before carrying on on my journey. I could have stayed here another few nights!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel !

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback, which constantly motivates us to do our best again and again. We are indeed glad to note that your stay at our hotel was comfortable

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and rest assured, we shall ensure all personal care

.Once again thank you very much for your most encouraging note of appreciation

Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

A new modern airport hotel, located opposite the international airport terminal. The rooms are very nice and modern; staff is very friendly and professional. There is a free 24 h shuttle to the airport. We only stayed for a few hours as we had an early morning departure.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Flora Airport Hotel !

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback. It was indeed delighted to note that you are pleased with our hotel and services

We look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of our best attention, services and personal care.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I found this hotel under unfortunate circumstances... I had missed my flight to Bangalore, and ultimately, home to Chicago. I was very upset, but booked a night at the Flora to wait out my 24 hour delay. The staff could not have been more helpful or hospitable. Every member, from the General Manager to the door persons, went out of their way to comfort me and make me feel welcome. A special kudos to the manager on duty, he went far out of his way to arrange for his personal contacts at the airport to assist with all of my flight details.

The rooms were very nice and the restaurant was fine. I had wished I could have had a glass of wine, but it is an spirit-free establishment. That was perhaps the only downside.

I extend my thanks to the management and staff of this hotel. I would be happy to stay there again under more pleasant circumstances!

Greeting from Flora Airport Hotel,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on the hotel and we are most thankful for the valuable feedback. We are motivated by your lovely note of appreciation. It is truly rewarding to note that your stay with us was comfortable and it is our constant endeavor to serve you better in days to come.

We look forward to welcoming you back and shall ensure you our personal care.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Check-in on my last day in India was 12 noon but I arrived before 9am. From the moment I announced my unintended early arrival the hotel staff looked after me every moment, until 9pm when I left for my flight home. Everyone - and I mean everyone - in this hotel had a smile and a hello for me. The rooftop swimming pool and massage/spa centre were brilliant and the rooms perfect - I wanted to stay an extra night just so I could sleep on that big comfy bed!
If you need a hotel between flights or just a bit of luxury before or after your holiday - then look no further than the Flora - literally only a few hundred meters from Cochin International airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are overwhelmed by your generous comments about our hotel and services. Your comments are indeed motivating and inspiring for all of us . I have conveyed your valuable feedback to all our staff members, which really hearten one and all. We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward welcoming you back to our hotel and assuring you of our best services always.

Once again “Thank You”

N. Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were just staying overnight as we had an early flight the next day.
From the moment we were greeted at the door we could tell that this was going to be a good stay. The staff were brilliant and made us feel rather special (and we were given an upgrade to a balcony room on the same floor as the rooftop pool which we used to the full).
The rooms were large & beautifully decorated with a big comfortable bed.
The lunch buffet was fantastic and great value as was the evening meal and the breakfast.
For an airport hotel this was exceptional - unbelievable value.
We had spent three weeks travelling around Kerala and stayed at some first class hotels but this was by far the best - I don't recall staying at a hotel where the staff were so pleasant and ready to do anything they could to make our stay memorable. Just perfect!

Room Tip: 4th floor if you use the pool.
Dear Guest,

We are delighted by your openhanded feedback about our hotel, facilities and services. Your comments are indeed motivating and inspiring for all of us . I have conveyed your valuable feedback to all our chef and all staff members, which encouraged one and all. We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward welcoming you back to our hotel and assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I had just spent a week at Goa Mariott and picked Flora because it was very close to the airport.
I had planned to stay one night and stay in a hotel in Munnar. Two nights were plenty in Munnar.
I returned to Flora and was greeted like a long lost son!!
Everything that could be done to make my stay pleasant was done. Astounding service.
One or two minor trivial events which less fussy residents would let go.
I met the manager and was given the time to discuss them and everything was resolved beautifully.
The massage left me "floating" back to my room!
Occasional power cuts messed with the ac system. No big deal. Slightly lacking in room cleaning, again, no big deal.
I will be going back.

Room Tip: Executive suite couldn't be better.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
MAM769, General Manager at Flora Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure meeting and having you at our hotel. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and suggestions, which will certainly help us to improve our quality of service

We are happy to note that you had a nice stay with us and have conveyed your generous words to all my staff concerned, especially to our masseur at the Spa.

we looki forward to having you with us again

Nirmala Lilly

Been to Flora Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!