“Brand new fresh experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport

You added Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   VIP Rd, Opp. Kochi International Airport | Vapalaserry, Nedumbassery, Kochi (Cochin) 683572, India   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early & get 20% Off
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Nedumbassery
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Brand new fresh experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed in Courtyard Kochi Airport from 15-17 June-13. These were my first 2 days of a 8-day vacation. I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed the stay in the hotel. It was a family trip and was accompanied by my wife and brother; and they had the same experience.
Starting from pick-up; I did not expect a fresh new Mercedes to pick me up from the Airport. Everything in the hotel is brand new and room is well equipped with everything we needed! The staffs are very friendly. Specially I should mention about Mr. Vipin, who really helped me during reservation. In the front desk, Ms. Samiksha Chudal and Mr. Arun were exceptionally positive and helpful. Momo Restaurant was good with good food and good people.
Primarily I felt it is more of a business hotel but I also felt you have prospect of providing a good support to the tourists as well. I had to discover about the Lulu Hyper Mall, Athirapilly Water Fall, Marari Beach, etc. But this could be proactive. Moreover, after I asked about elephant park, I was suggested to go to a 15 KM away 'park' where I found very few local tourists and there is no reason to visit this place. I would suggest to have more focus and support towards the tourists.

Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend people to go there:)

Yeasir
Bangladesh

Room Tip: Top floor will give better view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I have also briefed the team to be proactive to ensure that the places of interest are informed to all leisure guest during their stay here so that they have a good experience in Kerala as well.

Once again thank you for taking time out to write your review.

Prakash

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was my first visit to Courtyard hotels in India. I should say that property is really good. The hotel being recently built also helps. Fitness Center, Restaurant, Rooms were all excellent. One thing missing was Bar, which the staff said will be operational in 2-3 weeks. Food in restaurant was excellent. Staff was polite. Will definitely stay when back in Cochin.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and look forward to your future visit to the hotel.

We are in the process of the licence for the bar and should have the option soon.

Hope to see you here.

Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Enjoyed my stay in Courtyard ..especially the fitness center - water bottles/scented towels/clean. Restaurant is good.. enjoyed the brunch :)...very near to airport..Good Prompt Service.. Staff is polite ...No wonder why i always prefer Marriott.

Room Tip: Pool facing is quite good..
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. Look forward to welcoming you on your future trips to the hotel.

Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Being a Platinum member with Marriott; our experience of staying at Courtyard Kochi Airport was far better than any of our stays at other Marriott properties all over USA including Renaissance and Marriott. The personal attention provided by every member of the staff right from the airport pickup to checkout was exceptionally good. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay at their property was very comfortable and pleasant. They had contacted me in advance to confirm my arrival details and arranged for a pickup shuttle at the airport which was waiting for us (a gesture I greatly appreciate) unlike in the US, where you have to call the property and wait for the shuttle at the airport after we pick up the baggage.

They were willing to provide a late checkout so that we could head straight to the airport.

The property is sparkling clean and well maintained. The rooms were spacious and had all the necessary amenities, very functional furniture with a modern touch. The staff were more than willing to provide assistance for any special requests and were very hospitable.

The breakfast buffet had a variety of local and international food choices and the staff were very accommodative and attentive.

I shall definitely choose to stay at Courtyard Marriott Kochi Airport when ever I visit Kochi.

Thanks to Ajay, Samiksha and the entire staff for our memorable stay.

Prasobh

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Mr. Prasobh,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. It is nice to be recognized by our Platinum members. I am sure your travels take you to many Marriott hotels around the world and I am happy that we were able to provide you a comfortable stay.

Look forward to your future visits to Kochi.

Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

excellent experience at par with any Marriott Courtyard around the world...I am a returning customer and always prefer saying at the Marriott Courtyard Cochin when in Kerala...the staff and service is excellent - the Front office manager Ajay runs a tight ship - his team prepares much before your arrival - right from greeting you at the airport arrival till the time you leave, one feels like the facility is eager to meet your every whim and fancy - and they allow you privacy too when you need it...I congratulate Ajay and his entire team for an excellent experience every time we visit...Thank You :)

Raj Matthew

Room Tip: speak with the front office team...they'll recommend you the best as per your requirements
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Raj,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am happy to note that Ajay and his team provided exceptional service. Look forward to seeing you here on your future stay.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

In one word super efficient . Was a guest at this property and was pleasantly surprised at the lengths staffmembers go to ensure all needs are anticipated and taken care of. The rooms are spacious and offer a superb view of the runway There is a very thoughtful I Pod dock alarm cum radio. Listened to some sweet malayali music .

Check out the breakfast, its superb. ..................................

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Hotel is really good, rooms are spacious and I had a very comfortable stay at the hotel ! Except for the room service which need to be further geared up I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Staff was very courteous and attentive and I was looked after well and would like to go back and stay at this property again as and when I plan to visit Kochi again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Prakash J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on the room service. Feedback like this helps us to improve upon our services. I am sure that your next trip to the hotel will be perfect.

Look forward to seeing you here on your future trips.

Prakash

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport? Share your experiences!