“Not a prefferd hotel to stay.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Golf View Hotel & Suites

You added Golf View Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
Golf View Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   VIP Road, Nedumbassery, Kochi (Cochin) 683589, India   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Nedumbassery B&B and Inns
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Not a prefferd hotel to stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had booked in advance for my one night stay in the hotel for my stay in December,2011. They had taken my flight details and were supposed to provide airport pickup. However to my surprise there was no one waiting for me at the airport. When I called them they checked the booking details and then sent the car for pickup and so had to wait at the airport for almst 30 mins.

After i reached the hotel there were more surpise waiting for me. Although I had booked my room in advance and even sent a booking amount as per their rules, i was informed there is no room and they would shift me to another adjoining hotel. When I refused and wanted to speak with the Manager, they managed to organise a room in the hotel. They were merely putting the blame on some staff who had taken the booking. When I showed them the Mail confirming my room and advance receipt

I would like to inform all, be careful about this hotel since the staff was not professional. Inspite of a booking confirmation i had to suffer these problems.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

A clean 3 star hotel located literally 5 minutes from the airport. Spacious room with comfortable bed. Staff are helpful and airport pickup and drop-off is free of charge. There is nothing in the immediate area so really just recommended as an airport hotel.

I checked-in at 7am and I’m happy to confirm they did not charge me any early check in fee. They told me room occupancy is on a 24 hr basis which suited me fine as I had an early departure the next morning.

Free Wifi included.

Only downside the bathrooms are quite dated and needing renovation but they are useable and plenty hot water at all hours.

I must say the hotel is excellent value for money.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Golf View Hotel & Suites is situated very close to Kochi airport.

The rooms are spacious and neatly decorated with all the modern amenities. the service was also quick. the food is good. the staff was courteous and helpful.

The hotel also offers free pick up and drop air airport, which is a rarity in Kerala.

however the hotel is very far from the main city and therefore this hotel is recommended only to those travelers who are in transit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Helsingoer, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

We were leaving Kerala from Cochin after visiting Munnar. We had a 8:00am flight so staying close to the terminal was great. The Golf View Hotel and Suites is a nice place to sleep. We arrived in the late afternoon, had dinner in the hotel.

The hotel has no pool and there's nothing to do in the area - so we stayed in the hotel for the evening.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
North West
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

Spent the last night of a 16 night trip to Kerala here. Not expecting much from a hotel near to the airport I was happily surprised. We were welcomed like friends. The room was of a good standard and at first I thought we were in a new hotel. I was surprised to find it was three years old. Had a great last meal in Kerala. We had booked it for an early flight and had not expected much but it allowed us to finish our trip on a high.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I am frm malaysia..i booked this wonderful hotel through Air Asia Hotels..this is a wonderful hotel..extremly clean and very beautiful rooms..friendly staff...and dont forget to taste the food in the restaurant..moreover its very nearby the Airport..it only cost RM150 for a night...its a 3star price for a 5star hotel!!Free WiFI access also!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Been to Golf View Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!