Really loved the hotel. Second time there. Paid with tax $114. My girl friend and I wanted a room with 2 beds and when we arrived at 1pm, we were told there were none available so they gave us a suite. My only regret is that we didn't spend enough time in the room to enjoy it. It was beautiful.
The staff at the front desk (African American) was terrific and very helpful. Couldn't have asked for a better worker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago