We stopped at the Silversmith on our way to a Notre Dame football game. It is a very nice place with newly remodeled rooms. Ours was a suite with a comfy sofa and art deco decor. Bath was very nice with a large walk in shower. Silversmith is on the el line, but we were in the rear so that was not a problem. Their restaurant is being renovated and so is closed. They do serve a continental breakfast in the lobby. There are also restaurants nearby.
It is located neat the Art Institute and Millennium Park.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel
- Silversmith Hotel
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Chicago attraction in itself, the Silversmith Hotel & Suites sits at the heart of Chicago’s Financial/Theater District (the Loop) and is instantly recognized to this day for the incredible history and stunning architecture. Perfect for business or leisure guests, our refreshing rooms and suites offer all the relaxing comforts of home, and many feature stunning skyline views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.