Wonderful experience, brilliant location - I could walk everywhere - shops, sights, theatres and restaurants. Very safe area - near Millenium Park, Art Institute, seconds from Michicgan Avenue and very near trains and buses. The best room I ever stayed in - spacious, super comfortable bed, fabulous bathroom supersized shower, great sitting area, two big TVs. All the staff without exception were very professional in their approach. They particularly paid attention to every request and followed up promptly and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble. I cannot praise them highly enough. It was a great bonus to have free Internet access 24/7 since I came from Ireland. I recommend this hotel highly - it is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago