My usual stay in a hotel rarely requires any contact with the front desk other then checking in. This time we were asked to wait for the room we booked or check in right away into a downgraded room. We decided to wait for our room. When we returned, they had a different front desk person on duty and a different story, take it or leave it. We basically waited for a room that didn’t materialize wasting our precious time while on a short vacation. No apology. Non existent customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago