Just back from 4 nights at the Silversmith Hotel and I would most definitely return. Lovely arts and crafts design, friendly and very helpful staff and quiet comfortable room... all at a good price. If you are looking for a room with a view, this is probably not the place for you... there are likely some on upper floors but the hotel is right next to the elevated train so you are just as likely to have no view at all. That was no problem with me, but something to keep in mind.
Free internet a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago