I stayed here for two nights and was very happy. The rooms were very modern and very clean. The hotel has a restaurant in the lower level called Ada's, that wasn't too pricey for a large city and my breakfast was good. The location is awesome if you are a shopper with all the majors retailers being one block over. The subway/El/train lines are all at your disposal as well. If you are into sight seeing or the art scene, you are within walking distance of Chicago's art museum, their amphitheater, the Willis (formerly Sears) tower, and are in the heart of what Chicago calls The Loop. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful when asking for information and directions. I felt very safe and comfortable in this area and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy exceptional service, a warm and elegant setting with an unparalleled location in downtown Chicago. The Silversmith Hotel is a a rare gem, that is encased in classical architecture and sparkling with a new choice of luxury through contemporary spacious guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Silversmith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Silversmith Hotel Chicago
- The Silversmith Hotel And Suites
- Silversmith Hotel Chicago