A great location in Chicago. Close to the Magnificent Mile and tons of shopping and restaurants. The hotel is very clean. Rooms are huge with all amenities and the staff are quite attentive. We were visiting for a father/son weekend and wanted no unpleasant surprises. The Westin came thru wonderfully.
The only negatives: no free wifi in rooms, just the lobby (really??!), no pool and lastly, a free breakfast would have been great. But this hotel was perfect otherwise.
Tips: There is a Harry Caray's restaurant across the street but call ahead to make reservations as they get busy. Also an Eistein Bros. for a good breakfast option. If heading to Wrigley Field the red line train station is at Grant Ave. about 3 blocks easy walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin