I went to the gym in the Westin and asked the host/trainer Sam Guiragossian for some upper body exercises following my warm-up. He was most helpful, a great trainer with an excellent people attitude who gave me several excercises that I can do at home as well. He demonstrated these in a very professional, friendly and caring way. He is a really dedicated person that tries to bring the best out of you, to motivate you to keep improving, a very encouraging excercise! After having enjoyed a 30 minute private tutoring, he wrote-up all the excercises, with pictures, for me to use these when excercising at home. I am trying those now, either at home or on a trip, and will certainly come back to this Westin and the gym. Actually, I thought of trying a different hotel the next time, but this personal touch has changed my mind. I will be back, thanks Sam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin