We took our 5 month old on her first trip to Chicago and didn't want to bring her travel crib since we were flying. I had heard horror stories about the cribs hotels offer, so had low expectations. But the Westin was great, we told them at check-in that we needed a crib, and a beautiful Heavenly Crib was delivered to our room within 15 minutes. It was clean, safe, and stylish. My baby loved it and slept like a dream. They also gave us a handicap accessible room which was quite large, and it was easy to roll around the crib into the hallway or a quiet corner while she was sleeping so we could still keep the lights on and move around without disturbing her. The hotel overall was great, very clean and modern rooms, wonderful lobby and fantastic location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin