It's all been said before but from the moment we arrived to the time we left we had:
- great service - doormen; concierge; front desk - all helpful and knowledgable.
- great food - took advantage of the breakfast voucher - great and varied menu
- access - the location is superb - side street, quiet - but near access points - rental car agency around corner - and ATM in the side lobby.
- space - the roooms and beds are huge and comforatble -- bathrooms quite nice --
- free wifi
We spent four nights over teh 4th of July break and would go back in a heart beat -- Treat yourself.;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the many comforting rewards of a small European style hotel in the heart of Chicago's Gold Coast. Steps away from Michigan Avenue. As staff well versed in the art of fine European hospitality, people who remember your name and tend swiftly to your special, as well as, everyday needs. A host of gracious amenities including nightly turn-down service, morning newspapers, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, and complimentary access to a world class health center. Little Market Brasserie, a restaurant from Mercadito Hospitality and the Tippling Bros. Located in the lobby, brings a fresh approach to classic french brasseries by merging tastes from regions around the United States, with ingredients from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Talbott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.