I recently stayed at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel in Chicago for a work-related conference (hosted at the Four Seasons, only 2 blocks away). This was my first time staying at a Millennium hotel. The hotel was on the older side in terms of structure (small elevators) but had a charm to it. The rooms are what I expected from my prior stay in Chicago—small. I had a king bed that was comfortable, a desk to work at and a small chair. That was all I really needed for the trip. There were plenty of charging stations at the desk and a light on either side of the bed. The bathroom was very small. The stall shower had a “rain” head but the water would come out of the shower if the door was not closed. The water pressure was poor. The room was loud with hallway noise and traffic noise from the street. I turned off the HVAC/heating because of the loud noise. The gym was good for a hotel gym—7 pieces of cardio equipment with individual TVs (I went each day before 6 am and had no problem getting equipment). Overall, the hotel was clean and affordable and the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago