Arriving at this hotel and walking into the grand lobby is breathtaking it's very Art Deco inside the hotel is just off Michigan avenue and 1 block from Lake Michigan. The rooms although small are well equipped and the bathrooms have oversized showers with rainforest shower heads in place of a bath. The hotel does have a bar and restaurant there however being within easy reach of plenty of other places to grab food and drinks. The staff are friendly and always smiling with a can do attitude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago