I have to say checking into this hotel we were greeted warmly and then it was kind of a disaster. The woman said you booked through Expedia? Which Zi did not I used AA miles, what difference does it make?After 3 attempts to register our CC they finally just gave us the keys and let us go to the room. The rooms are very comfortable, the beds are great. The bathrooms have been updated with this rain shower head that is so awkward it really is very uncomfortable to take a shower, you have to stand sideways. Then the worst part was our room was never cleaned we saw two maids on our floor inquired to both and they said our room wasn't one of theirs. Finally someone said they would clean our room. When we returned our room was still not serviced, I went down to the lobby spoke to Sam and when I questioned it he apologized and said he would look into it. Seriously what good is that going to do us? When I walked away saying I would leave a bad review he called our room 10 minutes later saying he was going yo comp the 10.95 Wi Fi charge which in my opinion should be free and 2 drink coupons fir the bar, I said there are 4 of us and he said ok Ill give you 4 but that's it. Now I'm on the phone holding over 8 minutes because they are trying to charge me for a diet coke from the mini bar that we did not drink. Never staying here again! P.S. Henry just removed the charge one smart employee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago