We stayed here for 2 nights in September, were in town for medical reasons and the hotel was ideally located for surgeon follow up and surgery center. Was very grateful to have such a great location and at a competitive price. However, make sure you review your bill extremely closely. My card I used to hold the hotel online, as well as the card I provided at check in were BOTH charged the stay of our room +charge for incidentals. The front desk staff stated we would need to call the credit card company and do the leg work to fix their mistake- just what I wanted to do immediately post op. However, they did their best to quickly resolve the charge and threw free wifi in. Then we ordered food from downstairs for pick up and someone down there must have felt like adding on some gratuity which was another trip down to the manager to resolve. Be vigilant of your charges! Otherwise quiet and pleasant room, good service- the shower was a bit of a joke, was glad to have a shower with a hand held for after surgery, however, the top kept falling off and was t even attached! Thank goodness we hand a bandage to keep that in place- classic! Very funny. I would not come back, given some of the other places I've stayed at nearby which are slightly more money but wonderful places in comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago