Overall, the hotel was efficient, clean but also had plenty of character. Breakfast pricing was reasonable, with all options being fresh, not buffets. Four minor issues. First, the concierge desk on a few occasions was not staffed. Secondly, the lobby/bar/restaurant area's open plan wasn't appealing. Third, and this is the case is many hotels, but why provide free internet in the lobby but not in the rooms? Fourth, the in room virtual concierge machine even if shut down, came on at 8am which wasn't helpful if you were trying for a lie in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, World Independent Hotel Promotion, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and BookIt.com so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago