This hotel was brilliant, central location in Chicago, easy to walk to many restaurants and bars. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were there during the World Cup and the bar had themed specials on for food and alcohol for each game which was fun.
The restaurant is only open for breakfast and there is no room service however the bar has a small bar bites menu running. Not really an issue considering how many wonderful restaurants are close.
Room was lovely and clean, free wifi in lobby and bar area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago