This place is excellent and I would recommend to anyone. The restaurant, bar, lobby and rooms were all clean and well maintained. The staff were all very friendly and courteous. The location is fantastic.
Instead of paying $65/night to park our car w/a valet at the hotel, we parked in a public garage at Orleans & Hubbard and paid $28/night. We didn't mind and for a difference of almost $40/night, we didn't mind the extra walk as we walked all around during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four-diamond landmark on North Michigan Avenue, the famous Magnificent Mile, this hotel welcomes you to the best location in the city for shopping, dining and business. European style and gracious service are the trademark of this elegant hotel and the 86 Millennium hotels around the world. One block from Water Tower Place, across the street from Bloomingdale's and within walking distance of most major attractions, this hotel offers personalized service and attention not found in the larger hotels. The hotel features the Martini Bar offering several kinds of martinis. Nix restaurant offers a bistro setting and features continental cuisine for breakfast & lunch. A complimentary fitness center and lakefront jogging path are designed to keep you fit while traveling. Enjoy Classic Chicago style only steps away from all the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago
- Chicago Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel
- Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago