“Great place to stay during C2E2!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers

You added Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers to your Saves list
Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611 (Streeterville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #49 of 177 Hotels in Chicago
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wyoming, Michigan
“Great place to stay during C2E2!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a very nice hotel with very comfortable, clean, quiet rooms. The service has always been great, and the restaurants are fantastic! The location is very convenient for our event. I always sleep well on their comfortable beds. A great base for all your adventures in Chicago!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (923)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel was just fine -- comfortable, clean room as you'd expect, but what set my visit apart was the incredible friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at the front desk. Jason and others answered my questions and went out of their way to satisfy my needs for wifi service, and other amenities. I will definitely visit this hotel again when I'm in Chicago.

Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Poor service at check-in. Eventually Put us in a room without a view. Not allowed to use the minifridge. For our own stuff, so had to rent another fridge. Had to pay a lot for Internet. Lousy reception ... TV signal broke up repeatedly.slow internet connection. Ended up having to leave room to watch playoff game. Poor conectivity
At professional meeting in building. Snack bar was only option available for food when we arrived and was poor quality and expensive. Location is isolated...not much retail nearby.
Staff didn't care when we voiced our dissatisfaction. But, the bed was very comfortable!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Bryan W, Manager at Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello ERG0716,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and the gift of feedback with us. I’m truly disappointed to hear about this experience as this is never the experience we want for our guests, and I’m truly sorry to hear that we were unable to resolve these concerns while you were here on property with us.

I wish we were able to take back this experience. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back and if/when that time comes I’d ask that you reach out to me so that I may personally work with you throughout the reservation process and during/after your stay to ensure this is experience is never repeated and you’re able to see a true Sheraton Chicago experience.

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

All I can say is the Women at the Front Desk were so sweet and made me fill so comfortable. I loved it! They were so cordial and so fun. They were also so very helpful in answering my questions of where to go for lunch. Very sweet!

Hello Eugene G

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Sheraton Chicago. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I’m truly delighted to hear that our front desk team was able to provide such a lasting and memorable experience.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future to show you another exceptional Sheraton Chicago experience.

Durham, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

In town for a conference, so it was great to be right in the heart of downtown, able to make the most of my free time. Being walking distance to the Art Institute of Chicago was wonderful. A shout out to concierge Demetrius Kidd, who was a pleasure to deal with and took the time to make sure I selected the right restaurant for my colleagues and me, get us a table when the restaurant was booked, and even tried to get us a window table. And the front desk readily allowed me to change rooms when I was bothered by the elevator noise.

Room Tip: Nice views of the Chicago skyline from upper floors.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Mary P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello Marie M.

Thank you for your review and also for recognizing the service you received from our Concierge Demetrius. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay during the conference and also glad to hear the location was suitable for you as well! We look forward to welcome you back.

Mary P. Executive Office
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here for 4 nights for a business conference. Staff was incredibly friendly - from Rory at the front desk who checked me in (friendly, funny, and acknowledged I was a preferred hotel member) to Dianne, our waitress in the bar/lounge area. Even as I was checking out, the staff was busy checking in the next round of conference attendees - continually with a smile on their faces. I loved having a 5 minute walk to Michigan Avenue. Hotel is in a nice location on the river, but not on a super busy road, so it was easy to walk around the area. I was here for business, but would definitely stay her for pleasure. I did not experience any issues with the WiFi either on my phone on my laptop in the room. Great job staff!

Hi Kelly C,

Thank you for your review. It's nice to hear feedback recognizing the service you received for our staff including special kudos to Diane and Rory! We are happy you chose the Sheraton and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,
Mary P. Executive Office
Northville, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed at the Sheraton for a large conference. I also stayed at the same hotel about 6 months ago. The hotel is nice and the service is responsive. In fact, I think it may have improved sine my last visit.

Unfortunately, the WiFi connection was the worst I have experienced at any hotel that claims it is a business-friendly hotel. My apple device was fine, but I had numerous problems with my Dell. Ironically, some IT support people at the Sheraton informed me that Apple devices had the problems logging on. The problem I had was in my room and not in the conference area. I had to make numerous calls regarding initial connectivity and inability to access initial webpages. I also would get kicked off as well. The issues appeared to be idiosyncratic and unpredictable. If you are business traveler of considering a conference, you must have assurances that attendees will have access to highest performing available service if Wifi access is important during your stay,

Room Tip: ensure that you have complimentary premium WiFi is internet access is important during your stay
Hello skm19612015

Thank you for taking the time to share the gift of feedback and your recent experience with us at the Sheraton Chicago. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we truly appreciate the feedback you've provided us so that we're able to share with our team and ensure we’re able to address these issues – particularly the WiFi issues.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future for the truly excellent Sheraton Chicago experience that we strive to provide and that you would expect.

Front Desk Manager

Been to Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers? Share your experiences!