- Warm inviting staff
- One of the best beds you will ever sleep on
- NoMI Kitchen has THE tastiest grilled cheese sandwich in the world (according to me).
From the moment you arrive at the front door of the Park Hyatt Chicago it feels like you've been enveloped in a cloud of comfort. You're just there and guest services takes care of the rest. Next thing I know I'm on the 18th floor in my Park King Room (which is plenty for someone traveling solo). Things I notice are the fabulous marble entry way, sliding door that opens the bathroom into the living/bed area (making the room feel more open and spacious) and if you forget your toiletry bag at home there's everything you would ever need in the room (except for deodorant). Spa staff are helpful but I only use the fitness area which is luxurious because all the cardio equipment have TVs integrated into their screens and the drinking water has delicious raspberries in it. With the Park Hyatt Chicago it's about the little details throughout the hotel and the great staff that make the stay worth every penny. Important Closing Details: if you want a tasty drink try the Part and Parcel at NoMI. Seriously, it's dangerous in a good way (same goes for the grilled cheese, ooooohhhhh yeeeaaahhhhh mmmmmm).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flagship luxury hotel, Park Hyatt in Chicago's best location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Amex, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Chicago
- Chicago Hyatt