Stayed here for one night on business in Chicago. As others have mentioned, it's centrally located with a plethora of fabulous restaurants in the area. I ate at Table 52 and the food was excellent. This is an old building and I love old buildings but if you are looking for brand new contemporary, this isn't your place. They've done a nice job of making the rooms contemporary and comfortable. The bathroom was small but clean. The rooms were quiet. I thought the hallways were dark but who spends time in the hallways? The bar seemed quite lively but I didn't go in. I called in the morning for my car and the valet made sure it was waiting for me. Nice customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUBLIC, conceived by Ian Schrager, is an entirely new class of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; spot-on, personalized, empathetic "essential" service; lasting comfort with complete functionality, all at an affordable price and offering tremendous value. For the first time, this type of hotel experience will be available for everyone and anyone who wants it ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Amex, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your PUBLIC Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago