What at total let down. This is an iconic Chicago location. The service is beyond horrible. The staff is rude (including the management staff – Jay is a joke), the food is average (at best) and the portions are small. Chicago is full of great restaurants. This is one I would skip. For three of us, we have a $1,000 bar bill and our service was a disgrace. Ian schrager, you should be ashamed of yourself. If the hotel is anything like the bar and restaurant, do yourself a favor and skip this place altogether. Trust me, read the reviews, service, service service…bad, bad, bad!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUBLIC, conceived by Ian Schrager, is an entirely new class of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; spot-on, personalized, empathetic "essential" service; lasting comfort with complete functionality, all at an affordable price and offering tremendous value. For the first time, this type of hotel experience will be available for everyone and anyone who wants it ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Amex, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your PUBLIC Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago