I am an Ambassador Gold Member, which guarantees me a room. I was recently quoted $1000.00 for a 1weekend night stay at the lowest price level, standard room. I find this ridiculous and insulting. I have stayed at many 5 star hotels in Chicago on weekends at this time of year, such as The Trump, The Peninsula, The Fairmont, The Four Season & Ritz Carlton to name a few. The hotels I am mentioning have all been suite rooms with a view, for a lot less. I find it very hard to believe a standard room at the Intercontinental, has anything more to offer than any of the others. I called the Ambassador customer service for reservations and I was connected directly to the hotel & quoted the price. I would not recommend investing the money in being an Ambassador Gold Member. I've had issues at other Intercontinental Hotels using it.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Intercontinental Chicago Hotel
- Chicago Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Chicago is a lot like the city itself: historic but hip, refined but relaxed, cultured but comfortable. A member of Michigan Avenue s architectural elite since 1929, our hotel is within easy reach of Chicago s incomparable museums, stores, theatres and restaurants. Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium and Oak Street Beach are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.