I usually stay further downtown on my visits to Chicago but because of a good rate from Jettsetter we stayed at the Hyatt.
It is a great location right beside the river with a view of the city. It is right on Michigan so it was handy for shopping and places to eat. As well we wanted to take a boat tour which was right outside the hotel door.
This property is the largest hotel in Chicago and you can expect it to be noisy and it is but we chose a high floor and had no problems at all.
The room was spacious and very clean with a good view of the city.
The elevators were fast and we never had to wait very long for one to come.
The hotel staff is very good and you cannot stand still for a moment without someone asking you if they can help.
I think I will stay here again the next time I am in Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel
- Chicago Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Chicago
- Chicago Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the difference between a hotel and a Hyatt when you stay at our incomparable downtown Chicago, Illinois hotel. Set within the epicenter of the city, our AAA Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Chicago is conveniently connected to the Illinois Center and within minutes of the Magnificent Mile.We are excited to announce the completion of our $168 Million renovation! We are eager to show you our new welcoming lobby, engaging check-in pods and new restaurant concepts and menus. Come see the completely transformed Hyatt Regency Chicago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.