The first thing you'll notice is that this hotel is BIG. With two towers and hundreds of apartments, it's constantly busy with lots of people in the common areas.
My check-in was efficient and quick, but sometimes they put only three people on check-in and you'll have to wait in line a little bit.
My apartment had a good size for its category, and beautifully decorated. Unfortunately, nothing is perfect and when we arrived, we could find hair on the bathroom floor and in the bathtub. It was also a little bit dusty in the bedroom.
TV is fine, but I was disappointed because only a few channels were offered.
The hotel offers free wifi only at the main lobby and at the bridge that connects both towers. If you want wifi in your room, you'll be charged.
Location is great, within walking distance from the Magnificent Mile and the Millenium Park.
Service in general (check-in, restaurant) is great, staff always have a smile on their faces.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel
- Chicago Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Chicago
- Chicago Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- $90 million renovation completed in February 2011 with the unveiling of the new Navy Pier tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Amex, Agoda, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.