Had a great stay at the Marriott. Location is second to none. We arrived early and were expecting to store bags until check in time. But, were delighted that rooms were already available. Check in was fast, professional and welcoming -- a great start. Our room on the 30th floor overlooked Michigan Avenue with a small view of the lake. No complaints there. The room, while a little small, was in perfect condition and felt modern and updated. Special kudos for the bedding. Silky soft and luxurious, and I liked it better than the Westin heavenly bed. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was very nice. My only dislike is the lobby. It is really one big sports bar. On weekends, very loud and crammed with people. That aside, I would definitely stay there again. Compared to hotels nearby costing double or more, the Marriott did a lot of things right.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago
- Chicago Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Chicago hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Marriott Downtown Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel, a Windy City landmark on Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile. Situated amongst world-class shopping and dining, this Chicago, Illinois hotel is in walking distance of top attractions, including Navy Pier, American Girl Place, Shedd Aquarium, Millennium Park, Theater and Museum Districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.