Wife and I did a turn and burn from Chicago and decided to stay here again. This is our second visit to this hotel and the service was par for the category Marriott Hotel. The only downsides were the leaking shower and no fan to withdraw moisture from the small bathroom. Also, the $54 plus tax for valet parking is almost unbelievable. But I witnessed it so it's not. The location is on the mile so you can't go wrong there... We had a nice city view on a higher floor which met my request. Would stay again and video on YouTube channel. Thanks for reading.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Marriott Chicago
- Chicago Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Chicago hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Marriott Downtown Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel, a Windy City landmark on Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile. Situated amongst world-class shopping and dining, this Chicago, Illinois hotel is in walking distance of top attractions, including Navy Pier, American Girl Place, Shedd Aquarium, Millennium Park, Theater and Museum Districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.