My family and I decided to meet in Chicago for a weekend together. My future brother-in-law had decided to propose to my sister at the hotel on their terrace. The concierge LaTonya and manager Alyn did EVERYTHING in their power (including staying past their work hours) to help us make this the most amazing proposal ever. I have NEVER experienced such help and kindness from a hotel staff in my life. Words can't even begin to express the wonderful things they did for us. In addition, they helped with dinner reservations, special touches, tours, etc. Staff is hands down the best out there.
The rooms are simple, clean and just enough room to be comfortable. The hotel just had such a cozy, family feel to it that I don't ever plan on staying anywhere else in Chicago. You won't be disappointed. Not to mention, the rates are absolutely unbeatable!!! I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile, an Ascend Collection hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile