Upon entering our $200 room, I couldn't help but utter the, "You get what you pay for" line. Location, as others have indicated is great; the rate is decent (considering the location). The room was somewhat shabby and small, but fairly clean except for stains on the chair upholstery. You could stand in the bathroom and reach out to touch the opposite walls. Definitely not a treat to stay here, but if you want/need to stay right smack downtown off the magnificent mile, it is affordable compared to rates that can easily double in nice hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from State Street and the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found - we offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile, an Ascend Collection hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile