I stayed at the Blackstone for 4 nights for a conference this November. The first thing that struck me was the gorgeous lobby and the helpful front desk staff. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable, however the train runs one block behind hte hotel and it was a bit loud for me as I am a light sleeper. I was originally in a room toward the back of the hotel where the noise from the train wasn't bearable and they moved me immediately when I complained. Great restaurant, Mercat a la Planxa is connected to the hotel (run by Iron Chef Jose Garces) although it is a bit expensive. Hotel also has a good fitness center and is very close to Lake Michigan. The Gage restaurant about 5 blocks north on South Michigan Ave was a great restaurant; definitely check it out if you are staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance