The Blackstone has to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at, period, end of story. From the extremely comfortable feather beds, to excellent customer service, to turn down service with chocolates, no detail is overlooked at the Blackstone. The staff is very friendly and helpful; the hotel is as clean as any hotel I have ever stayed in. The fitness center is also excellent; it has tall windows with panoramic views as far as Lake Michigan and fresh fruit available for the end of your workout. The compliments could just go on and on, but simply put, stay at the Blackstone and you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance