My wife and I had a great time in Chicago. The hotel experience at the Blackstone made it even that much better. The staff was amazing from the moment we checked-in. The valet staff were very helpful in getting us to the places we wanted to go. The room was AMAZING. We would stay there again without a doubt. Also, it was nice to have a Starbucks part of the hotel. That was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance