This is an excellent hotel, perfectly located in the South Loop, with wonderful views of Lake Michigan and Chicago skyline from our 18th floor King-size room. It is close to Shed Aquarium, with easy access to the "L". The service was exceptional, including a helpful in-house Navigator. The room was beautiful and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud, we loved the style of the bathroom and wanted to take the entire shower home with us! There was also a great work out facility and wonderful valet parking with courteous attendants. We will definitely spend another wedding anniversary weekend at the Blackstone! Thank you to the staff for their exceptional hospitality and willing to go the extra mile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance