Stayed for a conference - enjoyed the convenience and the beautiful building. My room was small, but very comfortable. Concierge lounge was nice place to relax and had nice breakfast. The bathroom was great - nicer than mine at home! When you factor in the cost (over $500 for two nights), I wasn't THAT impressed. At those prices, service could have been a little more attentive. "Navigator" was helpful to find nearby restaurants. All in all, would definitely recommend if you have $$ to spend.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.