I called to cancel one of my 5 rooms I had booked six days prior to the event and the hotel was unwilling to work with me and is charging me $300 cancellation fee because of some fine print with the group I'm staying with (it required 7 days prior notice I found out). I was treated poorly on the phone by the front desk, and even though the management called me back, they were unsympathic to my situation and stated they couldn't sell the one room, even with 6 days notice, or that the rate would be less than the one they gouged me with. They never called me by name on the phone, and were quite defensive. This is $300 less my group will be spending in their dining area. What a joke. Greed over customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.