Our experience was great from the time we phoned in for directions and were fortunate enough to speak with Julianne, through our check-in process and beyond, when Maria expertly took care of our every need. This is an outstanding facility; and our room was beautiful. Clearly, the multi-million dollar upgrade was well spent! We were there celebrating our anniversary, and we were looking forward to a great time. We were THRILLED at our room, which overlooked the park and the lake. Room 1218. You won't go wrong. In addition, the concierge recommended and secured reservations at a great restaurant; The Gage, which was close, not too expensive and very good. All in all - this was a 10 out of 10 experience.
Oh yea - walking distance to the Blue and to the Red El lines if you're familiar...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance