Booked the Blackstone on Marriott Points as my youngest and I were in town for him to tour UIC and U Chicago. The location is super convenient to anything you need to get to in the Loop. The room was well appointed and you could see the lake from the windows. Kelly from the Concierge desk was terrific, she gave us coupons for Lou Malnati's Pizza (see my review) and the John Hancock Tower. We loved the close feel of the Hotel and it's incredibly ornate lobby. Truly a Hotel of Presidents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago", we are eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Blackstone A Renaissance Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance