I loved our stay at Wicker Park Inn. We stayed for 3 nights over New Year's and we were very close to great restaurants and bars. Our host recomended The Bongo Room for breakfast and it was amazing but that was the last time we saw him. That was my only complaint. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. I would definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Park Hotel
- Wicker Park Hotel Chicago
- Wicker Park Bed Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wicker Park Inn is a Chicago Bed and Breakfast offering high quality yet affordable Chicago accommodations in a “trendy” neighborhood full of great restaurants, vintage and boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and nightlife. Each morning guests are greeted with pastries, rich coffee, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodies.Enjoy a Chicago hotel experience in this modern Chicago B&B. Each guestroom has a private bathroom, 300+ thread count sheets, satellite TV, wireless internet access and free parking. We’re just minutes away from downtown Chicago, where you can enjoy Chicago attractions such as the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Chicago Theaters, and Chicago Museums. With the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home, the Wicker Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a rewarding lodging alternative to a downtown Chicago hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wicker Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.