My sister and I had a wonderful time in Chicago and loved our stay at the House of Two Urns. This bed and breakfast had everything we were hoping for and more. It is located in a quite area just a block from the bus stop and subway. Free parking is included and the breakfast in the morning is to die for! The bed and breakfast is also decorated beautifully and the owners are very friendly. If and when I make my way back to Chicago, I will definetly stay at the House of Two Urns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Wicker Park bed and breakfast filled with art and antiques offers free wi-fi, full hot breakfast, free parking. Guestrooms all have access to guest kitchens, laundry, sitting areas, decks/patios and most have private bathrooms. Conveniently located 1.5 blocks to subway from airport and 3 bus lines that take you to Mag Mile, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park Zoo.Larger rooms/suites offer garage or off-street parking, others on-street with free permit we provide. Freshly baked muffins, home made jams from our fruit and herb garden, a daily Chef's Choice special entree and lots of bagels, hearty breads, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, bananas and home-made granola to choose from rounds out our tasty breakfast served daily from 7 - 10 am. All rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans, some have fireplaces and jacuzzis. Since 1991, we are the longest running Chicago B&B where friends and family love to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your House of Two Urns Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of 2 Urns Bed And Breakfast
- House Of Two Urns Hotel Chicago
- House Of Two Urns b&b