I definitely recommend this b&b. I've stayed there for 4 nights with my boyfriend and his parents. Our rooms where lovely and very spacious. Breakfast is nice and the owners are very friendly and helpful.
The location is great, two steps from the subway and close to Chicago's main attractions.
I have had a very nice experience there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Wicker Park bed and breakfast filled with art and antiques offers free wi-fi, full hot breakfast, free parking. Guestrooms all have access to guest kitchens, laundry, sitting areas, decks/patios and most have private bathrooms. Conveniently located 1.5 blocks to subway from airport and 3 bus lines that take you to Mag Mile, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park Zoo.Larger rooms/suites offer garage or off-street parking, others on-street with free permit we provide. Freshly baked muffins, home made jams from our fruit and herb garden, a daily Chef's Choice special entree and lots of bagels, hearty breads, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, bananas and home-made granola to choose from rounds out our tasty breakfast served daily from 7 - 10 am. All rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans, some have fireplaces and jacuzzis. Since 1991, we are the longest running Chicago B&B where friends and family love to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your House of Two Urns Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- House Of 2 Urns Bed And Breakfast
- House Of Two Urns Hotel Chicago
- House Of Two Urns b&b