I just returned from a long weekend in Chicago and a couple nights in the Eastlake room (i think) at Two Urns. It's a lovely and safe place, I was thrilled to find it. I can't comment on breakfast because that didn't work with my schedule unfortunately. But they were nice enough to leave a breakfast basket with fruit, yogurt, juice, and a muffin in the fridge for me and it made for a great late night snack. The location is fabulous and the room is sparkling clean and cozy. I can't recommend it enough.
- Also Known As:
- House Of Two Urns b&b
- House Of Two Urns Hotel
- House Of Two Urns Hotel Chicago
- House Of 2 Urns Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Wicker Park bed and breakfast filled with art and antiques offers free wi-fi, full hot breakfast, free parking. Guestrooms all have access to guest kitchens, laundry, sitting areas, decks/patios and most have private bathrooms. Conveniently located 1.5 blocks to subway from airport and 3 bus lines that take you to Mag Mile, Millennium Park, Lincoln Park Zoo.Larger rooms/suites offer garage or off-street parking, others on-street with free permit we provide. Freshly baked muffins, home made jams from our fruit and herb garden, a daily Chef's Choice special entree and lots of bagels, hearty breads, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, bananas and home-made granola to choose from rounds out our tasty breakfast served daily from 7 - 10 am. All rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans, some have fireplaces and jacuzzis. Since 1991, we are the longest running Chicago B&B where friends and family love to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your House of Two Urns Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.