Wife and I stayed here to attend a graduation at the University of Chicago.
* Location is central to many restaurants and walkable to many attractions.
* Breakfast Buffet included hot and cold items as part of room price.
* Subway station is a 7 minute walk over the river.
* Vibrant area and feeling safe to walk around.
* Staff (front desk, housekeeping, breakfast area) All very friendly and outgoing.
* Rooms were clean, modern and organized.
* Exercise area was a good size and enough equipment.
Not really bad but if I had to say something:
* Felt the wait for elevators from lobby to the room floors were longer than average.
Overall, I would definitely stay here when in Chicago.
You have no recent hotel searches.