Wife and I stayed here to attend a graduation at the University of Chicago.
* Location is central to many restaurants and walkable to many attractions.
* Breakfast Buffet included hot and cold items as part of room price.
* Subway station is a 7 minute walk over the river.
* Vibrant area and feeling safe to walk around.
* Staff (front desk, housekeeping, breakfast area) All very friendly and outgoing.
* Rooms were clean, modern and organized.
* Exercise area was a good size and enough equipment.
Not really bad but if I had to say something:
* Felt the wait for elevators from lobby to the room floors were longer than average.
Overall, I would definitely stay here when in Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown River North located just north of the Loop, offers pet-friendly suites and convenient perks in the heart of downtown. Our Chicago River North hotel is only minutes from the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science & Industry. Surrounded by Chicago's best restaurants, every appetite will be satisfied. If you don't feel like dining out, we offer room service from Hub 51 by Lettuce Entertain You and each suite has a fully-equipped kitchen with all the cooking necessities. Our suites also have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and 50% more space than traditional hotel rooms. Take advantage of full-service amenities such as valet/self-parking options, free daily hot breakfast, and 24-hour gym. Enjoy the value of the Residence Inn brand in vibrant downtown Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Residence Inn