Stayed here Jan 2013.
Perfect Location for taking in Chicago. Walk to everything and then some.
Rooms-Small but very nice. We had a one bedroom king suite.
Pool and exercise room--Small but decent. Pool and hot tub was very heavily chlorinated.
Lobby and general areas--Very nice and cozy decor.
Breakfast-average at best.
This hotel would be perfect for singles and/or a couples. It was not however as good as we would have wanted for our kiddos. Couldn't beat the price though! :)
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel Chicago
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown
- Residence Inn Chicago
- Chicago Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Chicago Downtown River North is located just north of the Loop and surrounded by art and antique galleries, boutiques, and a variety of dining options. It is steps from world-class shopping on Chicago's "Mag Mile," and convenient to North Ave Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and Lincoln Park Zoo. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet and weeknight Manager's Reception, high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.