We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and everything was fantastic. It was a good value considering the prime location. The rooms were plenty large enough for a couple. The couch pulled out so an additional person (child) could have stayed as well.
The woman who works the breakfast area is super nice and makes you feel very welcome.
There are several good restaurants nearby - Rosebud for example. Mother Hubbard's was a fun sports bar.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel Chicago
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown
- Residence Inn Chicago
- Chicago Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Chicago Downtown River North is located just north of the Loop and surrounded by art and antique galleries, boutiques, and a variety of dining options. It is steps from world-class shopping on Chicago's "Mag Mile," and convenient to North Ave Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and Lincoln Park Zoo. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet and weeknight Manager's Reception, high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.