Family of three (5 yr old) stayed for two nights. Overall, hotel location and parking package provided a great value. Staff was very nice. Front desk was very fast. The reviews about breakfast are spot on, very friendly, helpful and a great way to start the day. Little busy but I think that is more of a testament the popularity/value of the hotel. We were there on Friday/Saturday and saw plenty of families with young children, so no worries there. Pool was a little undersized but with all there is to see within walking distance, who needs it.
Got room service from Hub 51 one night, would definitely recommend. Also recommend checking out Giordano's Pizza.
Parking package we had included use of Greenway garage. Very nice garage, very convenient for in/out while you stay.
Will definitely consider for any return stay in Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North Hotel Chicago
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown
- Residence Inn Chicago
- Chicago Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Chicago Downtown River North is located just north of the Loop and surrounded by art and antique galleries, boutiques, and a variety of dining options. It is steps from world-class shopping on Chicago's "Mag Mile," and convenient to North Ave Beach, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and Lincoln Park Zoo. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet and weeknight Manager's Reception, high-speed Internet Access, an indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Downtown / River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.