My experience at the Trump Hotel in Chicago in one word was DISGRACEFUL. My bachelorette party was at the Trump Hotel this past June 2013. I want to preface this by saying I have been to the Wit Hotel in Chicago and the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago, in addition to going to numerous Las Vegas hotels, all for bachelorette parties. All of those hotels were extremely accommodating to us and appreciated the money and business that we gave them. Not the Trump Hotel. The day started off with my two girlfriends bring balloons and appetizers up to the suite before we all arrived. A women who LIED and said that she was the hotel manager (later we learned she was the bar manager), got into the elevator with them and starting questioning them about why they were bringing those things, what their room number was (we had a suite that was 1100 sq feet), how many people were going to be in the room, followed by a "it better be because I am going to be checking on you girls." Our party consisted of 15 girls in the HUGE suite. The plan was to open presents and then leave to go out on the town. The room only slept 5-6 people and only 6 people were sleeping there. People arrived at 7 PM and were leaving at 9:30 PM for a trolley ride. During that two and a half hour period, 3 separate people came up and "checked" on us to basically make sure we didn't have more people in the room. When the third person came up, we were getting ready to leave and they told us we had to leave at that moment. We did come back and sleep there, but I didn't want to. I have never been treating with such disrespect and rudeness before and my friends and I will never stay at a Trump Hotel again. It's not worth the cost and definitely not welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago