We stayed in the Deluxe King Suite Cityview. We had requested two queen beds instead of the king, and they were able to accommodate us. It was the only one of its kind, and it was almost twice the size of the King Suite. It was beautiful and the service was outstanding. My kids even left their backpack in one of the many cabs we took and John, one of the bellmen looked through all of the video and tracked down the cab company and cab number and we were able to get the backpack back!
Our only disappointment was that they didn't go the extra mile and do anything special for our anniversary. They knew it was our 17th wedding anniversary on the Saturday, and I thought they would at least send up a bottle of wine or some flowers...considering we spent $2000 on the room.
Would have really took the service over the top in our opinion. That's the only reason I rated it a 4 star. It would have definitely had "Trump" written all over it had they done this one small gesture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago